Infected E-Mail

pulse8internet email virus detection

An email message intended for you has been blocked by the pulse8internet email scanning system.

Sender / Subject
 "Fiona McConville" <fiona.mcconville@timeexpress.com> /  FW: Look at security patch from Microsoft

All emails sent to and from our servers are scanned for virii and other potentially malicious properties, including abusive words. You have received this message because our system detected a virus in the attachment.

If you would like more details or feel your email was not infected with a virus or other malicious code, please email support@pulse8internet.com or call 01803 864545.

Virus information:
++++ VIRUS SCAN - 1 VIRUS DETECTED:
>>> Virus 'W32/Gibe-D' found in file /home/virus_scan_data/qmvc.5894/content/update984.exe

Thank you for subscribing to the pulse8internet email scanning service.