sys/sysctl.h question

Hi,

I have libc6-dev version 2.3.1-14 installed on my development system.

sys/sysctl.h header file contains the following defines:
#define _LINUX_KERNEL_H 1
#define _LINUX_TYPES_H  1
#define _LINUX_LIST_H   1

These defines break other header files. For example
sys/sysinfo.h will not include struct sysinfo from linux/kernel.h
because _LINUX_KERNEL_H is already defined.

Contents of linux/types.h is also not included because _LINUX_TYPES_H
is defined.

Why these constants are defined in sys/sysctl.h ?

Please cc me in your reply because I'm not subscribed to debian-glibc.

Thank you.

--
  Michael Rozhavsky
  Senior Software Engineer