2.3.1-15

I put packages 2.3.1-15 for i386 at

	http://people.debian.org/~gotom/

I dupload it within a day if no one object.
This version fixes various bugs.  Summary:

	- PHP4 conflicts issue is resolved.
	- libgcc-compat code is now introduced for all archs.
	  Thanks to Guido Guenther and Randolph Chung.
	  This issue will be mailed to debian-ports@lists.debian.org.
	- file-rc conflicts is reconsidered.  Thanks to Anthony Towns.
	- hppa improvements.  Thanks to Carlos O'Donell.  I have not
	  tested this patch, so please ask him about it.
	- Some manpages/documents and locales message handling are
	  changed. Thanks to Denis Barbier to tell me the po issue.

Yes, many developers and users who are not listed here help us. Thanks!

I don't add the warning message which is appeared during upgrading
from 2.2 to 2.3 yet.  I plan to move /etc/init.d restart confirmation
from postinst to preinst.  Currently libc6.preinst does not confirm to
users, so someone can break the NSS applications easily during libc6
upgrade without any knowledge of this fear.

I would like to go to 2.3.2-1, unless 2.3.1-16 is really needed and
-15 will go in sarge.  2.3.2 fixes at least 10 bugs from my list.

Regards,
-- gotom