Re: help needed for defining hppa __clz_tab gcc-compat symbol

In reference to a message from Guido Guenther, dated Mar 01:
> On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 12:04:54PM -0800, Randolph Chung wrote:
> > most of these look like false positives. i have about half of
> > those executables installed on my system and they all work fine.
> Just to be sure: you have the woody versions of the binaries listed and
> and a glibc from unstable?

yup. Ryan is helping me verify the entire list now, but all the ones
we've tested so far are ok.

(i also notice that your list doesn't include __clz_tab?)

randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports