Re: cvs commit to glibc-package/debian/locales/DEBIAN by gotom

At Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:17:59 +0100,
Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 09:27:56AM -0700, Debian GLibc CVS Master wrote:
> [...]
> >       - debian/locales/DEBIAN/templates: Add a description "what is the
> >         locale?". (Closes: #119197)
> [...]
>
> All translations are gathered into the same templates file, thus
> translators won't notice this change.  Could translations be put
> into separate files, as described in debconf-devel(7)?

Thanks, I change to switch from old templates format to new debconf-po
based format.

The directory under debian/locales/DEBIAN/ currently is:

	templates, [postinst, postrm, conffiles, config]

Then switch to:

	templates (original english templates),
	po/* (debconf-updatepo generates from temeplates),
	[postinst, postrm, conffiles, config]

And during generating packages, merged l10n templates file
is also generated and installed.

Regards,
-- gotom