Re: bad {MIN}SIGSTKSZ on debian glibc-2.2.5-14.3

  GOTO> Ah, I see.  But... is it critical thing to replace "stable" package?
  GOTO> Changing Debian "stable" release is something high barrier...
  GOTO> I don't know current IA-64 really needs such change or not, so I
  GOTO> would like to know this change is "indispensable".

I should say that I know next to nothing about Debian release
management.  Having said that: in my opinion, this is something that
should be fixed at the next possible opportunity.  I don't think it's
worth making a release because of this fix, but it would be good if
the fix could be rolled into the next update.  My understanding is
that there are relatively frequent "security" updates.  Perhaps it
could be rolled into one of those.

  GOTO> BTW, I would like to know that how many registers the current
  GOTO> IA64 (Itanium/Itanium2) has?

The current chips implement the architected minimum of registers, that
is, there are 96 stacked registers (for a total of 128 integer
registers and 128 floating-point registers).

Thanks,

	--david