Uploading 2.3.1-9

At Wed, 01 Jan 2003 14:51:36 +0900,
GOTO Masanori wrote:
> There still remains two major concerns: arm build issue, and h_errno
> fix which is recently introduced in upstream cvs.  Arm issue is a bit
> for all debian users.  h_errno fix patch is very fresh, so it
> shouldn't include, IMHO.  And releasing -9 is more important.

Daniel provides his patch for h_errno fix.  Arm build issue still
remains, but I heard Jeff checks it's ok to build.

> I really want to release 2.3.1-9, it resolves some RC bugs: #170507,
> #174267, #174436.  From Daniel Jacobowitz, #174781 is not grave bug,
> so we can downgrade to another severity.

OK, I prepare packages 2.3.1-9 for i386 (except for .orig.tar.gz) at

	http://master.debian.org/~gotom/deb/

I hope it provides more stable glibc for debian sid.  If I get
approval to go, I dupload them.

Philip, what do you have any comments about arm build issue?

Regards,
-- gotom