Re: debian prelink packages?

On Wed, Dec 25, 2002 at 01:58:13PM -0500, Jack Howarth wrote:

>     Well if someone is planning on doing the prelink
> packages they should be aware that the latest version
> of prelink is in the new RedHat beta...

I haven't thought about it much, but if I understand right, Bdale is
hoping for a release of Sarge in 2003.  If that's the case, I suspect
once we're all back and operational again we should lay quiet for a
while to let the g++-3.[23] transition happen and get the new KDE in for
the release.  If we're seriously trying to look at a yearly release
cycle, I'd be pleased to see this happen for sarge +1 as well as maybe
getting TLS enabled as our two main glibc goals.

We haven't talked about it at all though, so this is all just one
person's opinion.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey