Today's commit

Today's commit should bring hurd-i386, hppa, s390, and the udebs to
life.

Outstanding known brokeness:  arm (combreloc problems), ia64 (strncpy)

For ia64, I've gotten mixed messages as to whether the current fixes in
CVS are enough or not.

For arm, I need some direction as to the path to rightness.  There are
two good answers: 1) Binutils should work right 2) the configure test
for detecting if combreloc works should work right.  I could use help
with either one. =)

Look at the sparc build log I have *no* idea why it throws up.  I'll try
to fire up my ultrasparc tomorrow to see if I can make a guess as to
what's happening.  I doubt it though.

I don't think I've heard of any other brokenness. Any good reason why we
shouldn't have a quick turnaround to -15?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
When you get to the heart,