Re: glibc 2.3 very soon

> Carlos,
>    I thought someone told me that the debian packages
> for hppa had been run through my findsyms perl script
> and that no undefined libgcc symbols were detected in
> any of the binaries or libraries? If that is the case
> you don't need a libgcc-compat at all.
>                               Jack

Correct, we don't need a libgcc-compat.

Should have changed that from 'libgcc-compat' to
something more informative. That patch aims to provide
the __internal_* symbols used by glibc, since the
tree failed to build without them. However, it looks like
current CVS doesn't need them, so they have been removed.

Running builds and testing right now.

c.