sparc status

I've been able to successfully builds sparc from current CVS using
gcc-3.2. With the exception of four math test failures (ulps need
updating, and which Jakub is doing), it passed just fine.

I did need a libgcc-compat to take care of somethings. I am not going to
add that to our CVS, since glibc 2.2.94 will contain it.

One problem I am currently having, has to do with gcc-3.2 itself. What I
need is gcc-3.2 compiled for 32bit/64bit. For some reason, when it is
compiled this way, the 32bit code is different than if the compiler was
built for just 32bit code. This causes all of the linuxthreads/rt
related tests in glibc to segv under this case.

I'm working with DaveM and Jakub to resolve this.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/