Re: Glibc 2.3 pre-releases

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 12:21:13AM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:

> > ia64: Randolph Chung

> i'm not exactly sure what's the deal here yet, but installing
> freshly built 2.2.93 debs in a new chroot on ia64 gives some scary
> looking errors:

> Do we need something in the rules file to get rid of CVS directories
> from the installed build?

Yes - I haven't taken the time to do that yet, sorry for forgetting to
mention it.  So far I've been starting off with a `cp -a glibc-package
glibc-2.2.93; find glibc-2.2.93 -name CVS | xargs rm -rf'

I'll try and fix this tonight if noone beats me to it.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
At last you cry out in anguish: "Why me?"
God answers: "Why not?"