Re: help prior to reinstall attempt please?

Carlos,
     I should have replied again to this thread last night. I went
ahead and installed the 2.2.92-1 packages and they work fine.
Now that I regenerated the libm-test-ulps on ppc as Jakub and
Ulrich request we also pass all of make check. I really wasn't that
concerned about stock glibc 2.2.92 as Franz Sirl has been running
2.2.90 on a ppclinux box with no real problems also. Since we have
the libgcc-compat situation in hand on ppc there is no problems
running old binaries in sid.
                              Jack