Re: 2.3.1-6

On Thursday 19 December 2002 18:00, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> I would like to hear from some other arch's about how -6 is working for
> them.  The source can be found at
> http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/glibc-src/
>
> Those wanting to pre-test them before they're uploaded can find the i386
> binaries at the usual apt source:
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~jbailey glibc sid
>
> If I get a success report or two from non-i386, I'll upload this.  I'm
> running it on my workstation now.

configure doesn't work any more for the s390x (64 bit) libraries. I am doing
the build on a 31 bit machine and the sizeof long double test fails, because
the 64 bit test program is not executable. It used to skip the test because
it recognized that it is doing a kind of cross-compile. Anybody any idea how
to fix it?

Gerhard