Re: cvs commit to glibc-package/debian by gotom

At Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:12:27 -0800,
Jeff Bailey wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 08:34:49AM -0700, Debian GLibc CVS Master wrote:
>
> >       - glibc23-function-compat.dpatch: Added for some bad application to
> >         keep running and not to resolve some symbols like __libc_wait,
> >         __libc_waitpid, so on. This patch will be removed when sarge will be
> >         relased apparently. (Closes: #165358, #173201)
>
> Have we agreed to this timeframe then?  I'm comfortable with that.

I followed your proposal "this hack be removed the day after
sarge is frozen/released", and I really second it.

BTW, should I add this issue to debian/FAQ, or other file?  It's
trivial, so I don't care about it, but someone may want to know it...?

-- gotom