Fix for serious bug in glibc packages (libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3)

Hello.
  I just did an apt-get upgrade, which updated libstdc++
and a bunch of other packages.  After the upgrade apt-get
and a few other packages were broken.  Each gave me the
error message saying it couldn't find
libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3

I tinkered around and found that the problems was that the
new package created the file:
/usr/lib/libstdc++libc6.2-2.so.3
                 ^^
              no hyphen

I did a quick:
ln -s /usr/lib/libstdc++libc6.2-2.so.3 /usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3

Now everything works again.  I think this is a serious problem
and would be worth fixing before too many people notice that apt
is broken.

Drop me a mail if you need more info, please CC me on any inssueing
discussion as I am not on the list.

Thanks
Ciaran O'Riordan