Re: CVS and patches

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 12:37:42PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Also, please don't build packages for upload using anything that sets
> DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS (does pbuilder maybe?).  That's why the i386 libc6-dbg
> keeps getting broken, as far as I can tell.  It doesn't have debug info
> again, which is really aggravating.

Actually, the reason it doesn't have debug information is:

#       Reduce optimization level of build on i386.  This needs to
#       be properly put into sysdeps somewhere until the bug is
#       fixed. - JB 2002-Oct-17

Bad, bad... please don't stick this kind of hack in debian/rules.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz