Re: cvs commit to glibc-package/debian/sysdeps by jbailey

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 05:11:50PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:

> Here's (again) the list of patches needed for mips(el) to get glibc to build
> and make it work at all:

I thought I saw a note upstream saying the current glibc built fine...

Oh hey!  It's was from you. =) Any idea why HJ Lu's patch[0] hasn't
been applied upstream?  I don't even see that they replied to it.

I'm just chatting with Ben online to come up with ways that will keep
me happy that we know about failures.

[0] http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-alpha/2002-02/msg00092.html

--
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)