Re: how to find symbols needed for libgcc-compat in glibc

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 02:58:44PM -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:
>    I'm not sure. I know I was told that hppa was okay. Also from my
> conversations with Jakub it appears i386, ia-64, alpha and sparc32
> should be fine. So I would suggest we focus on checking the status
> of arm, hurd-i386, m68k, mips, mipsel, s390 and sh. I'm not sure
> how many of those arches have even had glibc 2.3.1 built on them.
If I run the script over my mips chroot, here's what it finds:
__divdi3
__ucmpdi2
__udivdi3
__umoddi3
Now if I understand things correctly these symbols are now provided by
libgcc_s.so as of gcc-3.2. So where exactly is the problem when building
glibc 2.3 with gcc 3.2?
 -- Guido