Intent to (N)?MU 2.2.5-14

I plan to (N)?MU 2.2.5-14 with the following changes:
	libc{6,6.1} depending on libdb1-compat
	include msq.h header for MIPS
	fix for alpha stxncpy

This will close all outstanding release critical bugs in the 2.2
series, and allow some packages to move to testing again.  If anyone
has objections on these changes, please shout quickly, as I plan to
get this uploaded tonight.

As the glibc team is busy working on the glibc 2.3 transition, I'm
also offering to look after glibc 2.2 for any release critical
problems that may come up until we are ready for glibc 2.3.