Re: FWD: Re: [Linux-ia64] latest glibc snapshot does not build on ia64?

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 02:27:25PM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:

> > i'll try this later....

> well, the lazy answer is that this patch works... replaces the
> existing ia64-reloc-none patch

> i'll try to spend some more time to track down where the reloc is
> coming from so we can try to fix this in binutils, if it's indeed a
> bug there...

I've commited this, with a few changes to the "DP" headers with
information that I want to see on all the patches in there eventually.

With this, does ia64 now build and run?  ia64-perf.dpatch is still
disabled.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
At last you cry out in anguish: "Why me?"
God answers: "Why not?"