Re: Update to 2.2.93

In reference to a message from Randolph Chung, dated Sep 03:
> > Are there any alpha, arm, ia64, mips, or superh people on this list?
> > If not, I'll specifically ask for people for those when I email
> > debian-ports later on.
>
> i'll take ia64.

Inconsistency detected by ld.so: ../sysdeps/ia64/dl-machine.h: 591: elf_machine_rela: Assertion `! "unexpected dynamic reloc format"' failed!

<sigh>

i'll dig more when i get home later, unless someone beats me to it.

randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports