Re: Glibc on BSD?

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 10:57:14PM -0400, Nathan Hawkins wrote:

> >I haven't paid much attention to the BSD port, but I notice that
> >glibc now includes support for FreeBSD again.  Should I be tooling
> >glibc up to produce libc1 packages for you?

> I've been tinkering with it for a while now. It works, but I've been
> having a lot of trouble with /usr/include/sys, trying to get things
> to the point where I can build some of the FreeBSD sources for
> /sbin.

Okay.  For now I'm assuming you don't want to be part of our
getting-ready-for-2.3 process.  If you do decide that you want to
participate, let me know and I'll get the pieces added to glibc's
control file for you so you can join in our testing.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
At last you cry out in anguish: "Why me?"
God answers: "Why not?"