Re: Status update hppa - glibc 2.2.92 (Problems with __divdi3)

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 11:49:42PM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:

> together with the two patches carlos posted i was able to build
> glibc on hppa using the packaging stuff in cvs.

> # DP: pull in definition of divdi3_internal for hppa

Excellent!  Are you willing to send this patch upstream now?  (Do you
want me to do it?)  It would be nice to show upstream that this port
is being hacked on, and it also allows drepper to comment in case it's
not exactly right.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
At last you cry out in anguish: "Why me?"
God answers: "Why not?"