re: silent test suite failures to check

Jeff and Gotom,
    Please do look through your log-test-<arch>-linux to see
if you are getting failure on catgets/tst-catgets. Ulrich
thinks this may be due to a buggy gettext. Rawhide has
a heavily patched gettext 0.11.4 whereas we are on 0.11.5
in sid. So we may need this fixed by our gettext maintainer.
    I have just rolled local glibc 2.2.93 packages from
the newly realized tarballs and they build fine. The other
test failure I was seeing...a segfault in the
linuxthreads/tst-static-locale test...has been fixed. It
uncovered some incomplete code on powerpc.
    Thanks in advance on any help in pinpointing this issue
with catgets/tst-catgets vs gettext 0.11.5.
                                 Jack