Glibc 2.3

Drepper posted an email[0] yesterday indicating that 2.3 is imminent.
To help with this transition, I will cook up some i386 packages based
on 2.3 for some initial QA.

Should I upload them to experimental, or should I just post them in
people.d.o/~jbailey/?

Note that I already know that hurd-i386 won't be able to run the 2.3
packages.  Anyone else know of other archs that already have special
needs?  (Once I have these ready, I'll post this message to
debian-ports - I'm not ready for a flood of emails yet)

[0] http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-hacker/2002-08/msg00150.html

--
I reincarnated for this?