A missing link in libc2.2.15-13?

I'm not sure if there is really  a problem. But while having updated to
the beforementioned verson I got an error message on restarting the Apache Webserver. The error message was that libdb.so.2 is missing.
There seems to be a libdb.so.3 available. I have made a symlink from
libdb.so.3 to libdb.so.2 (which probably is not guaranted to work, but with that I got apache runnung again.

Ah well I see someone else has found this bug too it' archived under
ID 155939

Regards
Friedrich