Re: [installer@ftp-master.debian.org: glibc_2.2.5-13_i386.changes REJECTED]

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 12:52:19PM +0900, GOTO Masanori wrote:

> Jeff, I'm sorry but I try to dupload it now.

Don't be sorry.

> I already have i386 and sparc64, and it's passed in simple chroot test.

I tested my i386 packages on my local machines, and they're fine - I
don't expect any problems.

Also interesting to note that the failure I was seeing in localedata
doesn't happen under gcc-3.1.  It may be just a compiler bug.

> Parisc/Powerpc is under building.

Don't the buildds pick these up automatically?

> BTW, I got a problem on Alpha as following. Anybody knows this issue,
> or simply I missed?

See Roland McGrath's emails at:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-hacker/2002-06/msg00022.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-hacker/2002-06/msg00023.html