Test failure in localedata/iconv

I spent time yesterday evening hunting down the segfault in the test
case.  It segfaults *after* the final return in main.

I then downloaded -12 to get a comparison make check.  It doesn't
appear to compile, because it needs dreppers fix:

2002-05-19  Ulrich Drepper  <drepper@redhat.com>

So I don't have a good comparison test.  Because it's the problem is
quite limited (currency conversions in different locales), I'm
inclined to just upload what we've got so far so that the xdr-array.c
security patch is in unstable.

Thoughts?

--
I reincarnated for this?