Re: Need to release -13 for unstable real soon

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 11:48:50AM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> > It's ok to leave the CVS files prior to building, since dpkg-source
> > ignores them.
> >
> > Any takers?
> >

> Ben,
>
> I'd love run through the HPPA build. I'm a parisc drone, and I just
> messaged willy (Matthew Wilcox) to see if he doesn't mind :)
>
> Technically I would (and so would willy) like to pickup the HPPA
> bits for glibc.

Do a test build and report to debian-glibc about the results. Any
architecture maint. who want to do this can regularly build
glibc-package repo and let us know how the arch stands. This will make
it easier for us to know when we can release a new build, and when we
have problems that need taking care of.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://linux1394.sourceforge.net/