error with libc6

Hello,
if I try to install mozilla-browser with apt, I get this:
Updating mozilla chrome registry...install: relocation error:
/usr/lib/libc.so.6: symbol _dl_debug_files, version GLIBC_2.2 not
defined in file ld-linux.so.2 with link time reference

dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von mozilla-browser (--configure):
 Unterprozess post-installation script gab den Fehlerwert 127 zurück
                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                               error code 127

Is there something buggy?
As well I get this running vim:
vim: Symbol `ospeed' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

This seems to be something with libncurses5-dev and termcap. Have you
heard something about these errors? Is there a correlation between these
errors and glibc?

ii  libc6          2.2.5-3
ii  libncurses5               5.2.20020112a-3

kernel: 2.4.17-rc2
Sid.

Regards
Uli

--
'The box said, 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so i installed Linux - TKK 5