Re: alpha build issues, how to patch properly?

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> Two things:
> I tried rebuilding 2.1.3-4 on alpha but failed because some directory
> did not exist. Could you please look into this? I can not, because
> - my alpha is on the CeBIT on the Debian booth
> - I find it tough to understand the debian rules for building.

Send me a copy of the build log and I'll let you know what's going
wrong.  I'm the one that's been building the glibc packages for Alpha, so
if you have any Alpha-related glibc questions, feel free to write me about
them as well...(cc the list, though).