locales(2.1.3-4) and locale-th [withdrawn ITP:locale-th]

Hi,

It's great that glibc team just included th_TH locales in locales(2.1.3-4).
But there is one typo in th_TH source file. Also it should be compile with
--repertoire-map=mnemonic.th which is not in current glibc source package.

Theippitak (Upstream Author) has a more complete th_TH locales page at

http://www.links.nectec.or.th/~thep/th-locale/

And the package could be download from

ftp://delta.links.nectec.or.th/pub/thaiapp/th_TH-2.1.1.tar.gz

Please include the update in next locales package.

So, I'll discontinue my work on locale-th since this should be included in
next upload

regards,

Chanop

| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@syseng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| got sparetime ?                                                             |
| http://kenji.anu.edu.au/                                                    |
|           Debian GNU/BSD            ICQ uin 11366301                        |