libc6, libc6-bin, and Debian Netscape packages

  hi, I'm automatically upgrading a bunch of machines from the potato
  distribution, but today I ran into a minor problem.  libc6 and libc6-bin
  started to be in conflict with version 2.1.2-12, and some of the systems
  decided to deinstall netscape as a result of the conflict, since
  libc6-bin was deinstalled in order to let libc6 upgrade.  the netscape
  packages went from version 4.70-23 to version 4.70-25, so some changes
  were clearly about to be made, but the upgrade still fails.

  if you're aware of this and will fix the relationship between libc6 and
  libc6-bin such that upgrading can progress smoothly, or (cause to) change
  the Netscape packages so they depend on the proper libc6 package, I'll
  just wait with the upgrades, but in case you didn't see the consequences,
  I hope my explanation has been sufficient to let you see them.

  there have been the occasional problem with upgrading when the package
  relationships have changed or the packages have changed name, but I'm
  very satisfied with the Debian package system and the good work you guys
  do to keep them working.

#:Erik