Re: Need help getting netwatch in netdiag to build on woody

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 10:42:03PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> > Line 226-227 are:
> > #define IPOPTSIZE (sizeof(struct ip_options))
> > int ipoptsz = IPOPTSIZE;
>
> Sendmail had this same issue. The plain answer is, ip_options is no longer
> defined in libc headers. The long answer is, from the ChangeLog, it seems
> it was not supposed to be used. Sendmail has since changed to using a
> different mechanism (check the latest version).

The sendmail source (all 5.7MB of it) has valiantly defied my grepping - can
you give me some pointers as to where the old code was and what they replaced
it with?
--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@debian.org
"Q: Do you know the name of the Defendant in this case?"