Re: Bulgarian Locale in locales Package

 > On Sat, Mar 04, 2000 at 11:49:12AM +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
 > ] I've just added a bg_BG locale to the glibc distribution.  You can
 > ] check the file via glibc's CVS archive (online via
 > ] http://sourceware.cygnus.com/glibc) in localedata/locales/bg_BG.
 > ]
 > ] If the file is not ok, report it to the glibc maintainers (see our web
 > ] site for details).

 > Actually this is the same - written by Delyan Toshev. Thanks for the
Glad to hear!
 > information. Seems we have had a little miscoordination here...
I would just call it: No coordination. :-(

I asked Pablo Saratxaga for his locales since I've heard he had some
collected and got (besides others) bg_BG.  The right way for you and
Delyan (and Pablo) would have been to send the locale directly to the
glibc developers with the glibcbug script, and it would have been long
ago already included with glibc and therefore with all major
distributions including Debian.

 > Just one more question: when will this make it into Debian? :-)

No idea - I only know it will take some time until it appears in an
official glibc release since we've just release 2.1.3 without bg_BG.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de