problem with tis version

I just wanted to let you know that there may a bug with this version. I
have been trying for days to get my applications that require libc6
version 2.0.7 to work with the new 2.1 and it wont. Could you possibly,
if you have time try loading RealPlayer and/or StartOffice
(http://www.stardivision.com), they keep causing a segmentation fault
when I use the new libc6 library. Also wine doesn't work with this
version of the libray, that is why I'm also sending this email to
Vincent Renardias. I get an error "" everytime I try to run the program.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Steven.