Re: Compilation problems

Finally, it turned out, that it is a bug in the NFS-code/-setup. When I copy
the file to a local hard disk (even with cp from a NFS mounted disk), I can
compile cvs without any problems (and even to times). Before it was impossible
to get Code which does not segault.

The NFS server is a SUN-UltraSPARC running Solaris 2.6. My mount options are

ramona:/export/disk1            /scratch        nfs     defaults
        0       2

Does not look suspicious, does it? Can I do more experiments, before I report
a bug?

--Rainer.