Russian locale

Hello everybody! We are subscribers of debian-russian.

There is a error in locale package. There is a locale called ru_SU
in it, but there's no country Soviet Union. And there is a locale called
ru_RU which corresponds to ISO8859-5 character map, that nobody use in
russia. The correct locale is ru_RU.KOI8-R (that is equal to ru_SU),
and we would like to have ru_RU.KOI8-R in locale package. And please,
delete ru_SU, it adds nothing but confusion.

PS. Please, reply to debian-russian@lists.debian.org.