Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:52:00 +0100 (CET)
From: Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es>
To: 24177-done@bugs.debian.org
Cc: timezones@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Bug #24177: Closing this bug.

Hello.

[ Summary of this bug was: please do not rename timezone to timezones ].

I reported this bug a long time ago, when Dale was the maintainer, but I
think that today it makes no sense to keep it in the bug database anymore.

I think it is ok if I close it myself. Some general policy for renaming
packages should probably be discussed some day in debian-policy.

Thanks.

--
 "582c0524b3e418b638c02353905fb59f" (a truly random sig)