Welcome to CyberTip4theDay!

BEST WISHES ALWAYS ... to someone
whose intelligence merits food for thought daily!

Congratulations: You have been given a CyberTip gift
subscription in the category of GAMING, from a friend
who has sent the greeting above in connection with this
gift.

If you do not want this gift subscription, you can
unsubscribe immediately, from this URL:
If this subscription was made in error, please accept
our sincere apologies for any inconvenience to you.

WE SUGGEST YOU SAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION,
WHICH WILL HELP YOU BETTER ENJOY YOUR CYBERTIPS ...

We know you're busy, so we'll summarize in list form
immediately below and then elaborate briefly:

1. FREE CONTENT FOR YOUR WEBSITE

2. FREE ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTIONS

3. FREE GIFT SUBSCRIPTIONS

4. FREE ACCOUNT MANAGER

5. FREE DESKTOP WALLPAPER FOR THIS MONTH

6. FREE SPECIAL REPORT EXCERPT

1. FREE CONTENT FOR YOUR WEBSITE

All CyberTip categories are now available as java applet
"ticker" type Tip Windows, for you to place on your
Website, to build traffic and retain visitors. Each day,
the tip for that day in the category of your choice will
automatically scroll through the Window.

Read all the details and see a demo version at this URL:

     http://www.CyberTip4theDay.com/applet/

2. FREE ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTIONS

Recipients of individual gift subscriptions are often
pleased to know that there are 20 other categories, some
of which might be of equal interest to them. View the
complete listing here:

     http://www.CyberTip4theDay.com/categories.html

3. FREE GIFT SUBSCRIPTIONS

CyberTip subscriptions make great gifts. Just as we hope
you will enjoy your free gift subscription, so you can
give CyberTip gift subscriptions to others. Choose from
our stock "e-card" greetings or write your own. Complete
details here:

     http://www.CyberTip4theDay.com/gift.html

4. FREE ACCOUNT MANAGER

This new feature now allows you to:

* Put your subscriptions on "vacation hold"
* Change the frequency of your subscriptions
* Change your email address (available by Friday)

No passwords required -- we want to make it easy for you!

     http://www.CyberTip.NET/cgi-bin/subscribe.cgi

You can also access the Account Manager from the main
navigational menu (buttons on the left-hand side) at the
Website.

5. FREE DESKTOP WALLPAPER (October '99 edition)

This is no ordinary desktop wallpaper: check it out and
see for yourself! Exclusively for CyberTip4theDay
subscribers ...

     http://www.Cybertip4theDay.com/thumb217w.html

6. FREE SPECIAL REPORT EXCERPT

Insider's Secrets for Success in College & Graduate School

"How to Get Paid for Writing Your Papers (or thesis),"
from Savvy Student Power Pack - 5 Keys to Writing Success
chapter excerpt is now available free online:

     http://www.CyberTip4theDay.com/sample1.html

... Oh, yes: We also have free rate cards for anyone
interested in advertising with CyberTip4theDay! :-)

     mailto:AdInfo@CyberTips.net

Please Note: The costs of providing this free service to you are
subsidized by advertising. One form that this advertising
takes is the mailing of special messages to subscribers,
from sponsors who in effect support the service.

AS A CONDITION OF YOUR CYBERTIP4THEDAY SUBSCRIPTION(S),
YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE (A MAXIMUM OF ONCE A WEEK,
PER CATEGORY) THESE SPECIAL MESSAGES, WHICH SERVE
TO SUBSIDIZE THE COST OF THE FREE SERVICE.

Your email address will NOT be released (rented or sold)
to any third party. The special messages described above
are sent directly by CyberTips, from within our system.
That protects you against "spam" from outside sources.

You are always at liberty to "opt out" of the CyberTip
service, at any time, as well as to change the frequency of
your tipletter subscription(s).  For any questions,
please refer to the FAQ list at the Website.

       Get  P A I D  to Surf the Web ... No Kidding!
          Average monthly check/payout almost $50
    Some are already earning more than $1,000 monthly!
  Don't lose any more income - Check this out right now:
FREE INFO=> http://alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=FAN-163