StarOffice incompatibility

Hi there,

    I was just wondering if you guys were aware that Star Office v 5.1
(www.stardivision.com) stops working after upgrading libc6 from 2.1.1 to
libc6 2.1.2-0pre2.

    I'm not sure what exactly the problem is, but I know that the
problem is linked to libc6 since other people have posted having a
similar problem in #debian of irc.debian.org....

    In any case, asides from letting you know that this problem exists,
I was wondering if you could tell me where I can get a copy of the .deb
package file of libc6 2.1.1 to downgrade back to it....

    Thanks for your time,
        Jon Harris
        jbharris@magma.ca