[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Bug#37933: problems during glibc build on m68k

I've now managed to recompile glibc2.1 for m68k (we should at least
test it sometimes... :-). During the build, I've encountered the
following problems (I've fixed them manually to avoid rebuilding the
whole biest :-)
1) install-locales in locatedata

During execution of the target, a lot of errors were printed because
included locales couldn't be found. Finally make exits with an error:

This is all from upstream, I will forward this bug shortly.

I forwarded the bug, and it was fixed within minutes.
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>
<URL:http://web.espy.org/>               <URL:http://www.debian.org/>

Reply to: