Bug#37933: problems during glibc build on m68k
I've now managed to recompile glibc2.1 for m68k (we should at least
test it sometimes... :-). During the build, I've encountered the
following problems (I've fixed them manually to avoid rebuilding the
whole biest :-)
1) install-locales in locatedata
During execution of the target, a lot of errors were printed because
included locales couldn't be found. Finally make exits with an error:
This is all from upstream, I will forward this bug shortly.
2) typo in debian/depflags.mk
In the m68k part of depflags.mk (line 31) there's a typo in the
definition of libc_control_flags. At the end of the Conflicts list,
there's an additional comma. dpkg --build later complains about this
I've fixed this for -7.
Joel Klecker (aka Espy) Debian GNU/Linux Developer