Re: Debian packaging for glibc 2.0.111

Hi!

Thanks for the packaging.  I've uploaded new 2.0.112 packages, so I've
attached my diffs to this message.

I think after this we'll be in sync again, and we can work on more
important things. :)

BTW, a while ago on debian-devel, you referred to some `EGCS libapi
patches'.  Can you tell me more about this, or point me in a good
direction?

We need more clever library sonames for Debian GNU/Hurd, or else
achieving binary compatibility with Linux is just going to be a
nightmare (worse than libc5 -> libc6).

Thanks,

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)