Re: Proposal for the inclusion of new packages

Dear Sebastiaan,

Il 01/07/23 11:00, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:
On 7/1/23 10:20, Antonio Valentino wrote:
I think that it would be very important to have in Debian at least pystack, pystack-client and stacktools. The other ones are maybe less relevant. Maybe we could select a subset and discuss about priorities.

For all the above packages I have not even started the packaging work.
I would like to hear your opinion before doing it.
Of course, it could take some time to have all of them packaged.

Remote sensing is your area of expertise, so I defer to your opinion. You're also the one doing the work on those packages.

ok

Finally the following two packages are new optional dependencies od satpy:

* pint-xarray: https://github.com/xarray-contrib/pint-xarray
* xarray-datatree: https://github.com/xarray-contrib/datatree

For that ones the packages are mostly ready and I have already opened ITPs. If it is ok for you to sponsor the first upload I can immediately create the git repository in salsa.

Repos created:

  https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/pint-xarray
  https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/xarray-datatree

Thanks.
I think that now I have implemented all the changes you requested.

cheers
--
Antonio Valentino