Join the Debian GIS Team

Hi,

I'm a Debian Developer and would like to join the GIS Team to help with packing pure-maps. I have uploaded s2geometry from [1] to NEW earlier today and agreed with Sebastian Spaeth that it should be in the GIS Team. Would be great if someone with enough permissions could move it (or give me enough permissions to do so).
I've read the Debian GIS Policy [2] and I agree with it.
I've opened a membership request on Salsa as well.

Cheers Jochen

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/Mobian-team/packages/puremaps/s2geometry-deb/
[2] https://debian-gis-team.pages.debian.net/policy/index.html