Sarsen packaging

Dear Sebastiaan, dear all,
I'm working to prepare a package for sarsen [1]: Algorithms and utilities for Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) sensors.

Sarsen has some dependencies that are not currently in debian:
* xarray-sentinel [2]
* flox [3]

and also attrs, which is currently already in debian but needs an update to the latest version. I have already contacted the the maintainer.

Would you like to review the packages and sponsor the initial upload?

If it is OK for you I will create the repositories on salsa and push the source code.

[1] https://github.com/bopen/sarsen
[2] https://github.com/bopen/xarray-sentinel
[3] https://github.com/xarray-contrib/flox
[4] https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs