Re: Updating Saga (again)

Hi guys

I'm not a Saga user, but someone pointed that the new version has some missing
stuff. Indeed, it seems kriging is lost, for instance:

(sid)frankie@aragorn:~
$ saga_cmd statistics_kriging
____________________________

   #####   ##   #####    ##
  ###     ###  ##       ###
   ###   # ## ##  #### # ##
    ### ##### ##    # #####
 ##### #   ##  ##### #   ##
____________________________

SAGA Version: 8.2.1

11 loaded tool libraries (30 tools):
 - tta_tools *
 - toolchains *
 - terrain_analysis *
 - imagery *
 - group_files *
 - grid_filter *
 - gc_tools *
 - climate_tools *
 - Shapes Tools *
 - Polygon Tools *
 - Grid Tools *

*) tool chain libraries

Error: select a library
type -h or --help for further information

which seems quite strange to me. The stable version gives:

$ saga_cmd statistics_kriging
____________________________

   #####   ##   #####    ##
  ###     ###  ##       ###
   ###   # ## ##  #### # ##
    ### ##### ##    # #####
 ##### #   ##  ##### #   ##
____________________________

SAGA Version: 7.3.0

Library:        Kriging
Category:       Spatial and Geostatistics
File:   /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/saga/libstatistics_kriging.so
Kriging - geostatistical procedures for the gridding of irregular distributed point data.

Tools:
 [0]    Ordinary Kriging
 [1]    Simple Kriging
 [2]    Universal Kriging
 [3]    Regression Kriging
 [4]    Variogram (Dialog)

Error: select a tool
type -h or --help for further information

There is not a missing library, but maybe the interface changed totally, or
some pre-loading of shared libraries is missing, probably.

- cheers

Francesco