Re: GeographicLib 2.0

Thanks a lot

Il 28/04/22 08:35, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:
On 4/28/22 08:10, Antonio Valentino wrote:
I have almost completed the packaging of geographiclib-python 2.0.
Sorry, I'm quite busy in this period and I will still need few days to finalize.

There is no hurry, upstream has published some 2.0 releases for some of the implementations but not C++ yet.

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/geographiclib/files/

Now I need a repository in salsa.
I think that I can create it myself through the GitLab Web UI.

Never create repositories via the web interface, we use scripts to configuration (new) repositories correctly (CI configuration path, Emails on Push integration, KGB webhook, protected branches).

I was just wondering if there is some specific initialization step I'm not aware of.
In case could you please point me to the relevant documentation?

https://debian-gis-team.pages.debian.net/policy/packaging.html#git-repository-on-salsa

Unfortunately the emails-on-push REST API endpoint is still broken causing salsa-create-repository.pl to fail.

I've created the repository for you:

  https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/python-geographiclib

Antonio Valentino